2 cups Jamaican Jerk Seasoning recipe
1-3 pounds uncooked chicken, cut into bite size cubes. (You will have enough seasoning sauce to do a 3 pound chicken, if you want to cook enough for leftovers).
1. Pour the Jerk Seasoning into a 8X8 deep pan or casserole (we want to submerge the chicken in seasoning).
2. Add chicken cubes to mixture, turning and mixing well to make sure all pieces are well coated.
3. Press chicken firmly in pan, if needed, so seasoning covers all pieces of chicken.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
5. Bake covered @ 375 for one hour. Remove cover. Stir.
6. Bake @ 400 for 30 additional minutes.
7. Mix well after removing from oven, drain, and serve hot. Seasoning may be used as sauce. (Excellent with red beans and rice).