24 medium size shrimp, tail-on, deveined and cooked
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes, well drained
1/4 cup prepared chili sauce
5 ounces prepared horseradish, reserve 2 tsp for garnish
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Few grinds fresh black pepper
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
2 twigs parsley
1. Thoroughly rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle both sides with Old Bay seasoning.
3. Refrigerate until time to serve.
4. Puree the tomatoes, chili sauce, horseradish, vinegar, salt and pepper and refrigerate until time to serve.
5. At serving time, divide the cocktail sauce into stemmed serving items and top with the reserved horseradish and a parsley leaf. Arrange the shrimp around the rim, and serve while still very cold.