1 pound fresh cranberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1. Grind cranberries in food processor until coarsely ground.
2. Pour into bowl and add the sugar, stirring well.
3. Meanwhile, zest the peel of the orange and add 1 teaspoon of the zest to cranberry mixture.
4. Supreme the orange, letting the juice run into the bowl.
5. Chop the orange sections and stir in with the marshmallows and nuts.
6. Chill until ready to serve. May be made the day before, and holds well for several days.
Larry’s mother, Marjorie, always made this for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is so delicious with turkey! We always enjoy it with the turkey sandwiches the day after the holiday! Like so many dishes, it tastes even better the next day after the flavors have had a chance to blend really well.