8 large carrots, peeled and ends trimmed
2 fresh firm pears
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp curry powder
2 tsp clover honey
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Use a vegetable peeler to peel thin ribbons the full length of the carrots.
2. Quarter, core, and stem the pears. Slice into very thin strips.
3. Combine the carrot ribbons, pear slices and chopped parsley in a large bowl.
4. Blend the vinegar, curry powder, honey, salt, and pepper together.
5. While the blender is running add the olive oil.
6. Pour the dressing over the carrots and pears and serve immediately.