2 pounds yellow, white or zucchini squash
1small onion, chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
1. Wash squash and slice in ½ inch slices.
2. Heat olive oil, add chopped onion and sauté for 5 minutes, or until transparent (do not brown).
3. Add squash and sauté for about 8 minutes, or until almost tender.
4. Add fresh sage to the squash. Saute for 2 minutes longer. Squash should still be crisp.
5. Sprinkle with fresh chives and serve.