1 lb of ground beef
1/2 lb ground sausage
2 (15 oz) jars of spaghetti sauce
12 oz cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 small container cottage cheese
1 stick butter
1 lb angel hair spaghetti
1 lbs shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Boil spaghetti noodles until al dente (firm). Drain well.
3. While the spaghetti is draining, melt and combine the butter and garlic powder in the bottom of the hot pan.
4. Pour the spaghetti back into the hot pan, and mix to coat with the garlic butter. Set aside until ready to assemble.
5. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese until well blended.
6. Brown the ground meat and drain well. Combine the cooked meat with the spaghetti sauce. Adjust flavor to taste (Italian seasoning, cumin, black pepper, etc)
1. Lightly grease a 9X13 pan and spoon in 1/2 of the spaghetti noodles.
2. Pour the 4 cheese mixture on top of the noodles. Spread well.
3. Spoon the remaining noodles on top of the cheese mixture.
4. Spread the meat sauce evenly on top of the noodles.
5. Place in the oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, and spread the mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
7. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese evenly on top.
8. Return the pan to the oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is browned.
Serving Suggestion: This dish very much resembles a lasagna in flavor, and is delicious served with homemade garlic bread and salad.